Loading
President Asif Ali Zardari has tested positive for COVID-19 and remained in isolation under the supervision of infectious disease specialists at a private hospital, his physician Dr Asim Hussain confirmed on Wednesday. In a statement issued by the President House Press Wing, Dr. Asim said that a dedicated team of medical experts was closely monitoring his condition, and providing necessary medical care. He added that President Zardari had undergone multiple tests to assess his health. “The medical team is ensuring round-the-clock observation to manage his condition effectively,” the physician said. Moreover, President Asif Ali Zardari will not be attending the rally scheduled for April 4, according to sources. The sources also revealed that the president has been advised to take continuous rest due to health reasons Zardari had been shifted from Nawabshah to a private hospital in Karachi after reporting health issues. In a separate statement today, Sindh Senior Minister Sharjeel Memon dismissed reports claiming the president was being flown to Dubai for treatment. Memon said the president’s health was improving and that he would soon recover completely. Prime Minister Shehbaz Sharif also spoke to Zardari via phone, enquiring about his health and extending prayers for his recovery. Sindh Governor Kamran Tessori contacted Dr Hussain as well, expressing concern and offering best wishes for the president’s health.
if you want to get more information about this news then click on below link
More Detail